KEENIM helps you find content quickly and easily, not only now, but 10 years from now
The Digital Oilfield of Content
- A single, secure point of access to all asset content from each department that needs access including:
- Well File records
- Land records
- Dynamically integrated with asset master data (Agreements, Wells, etc.) where changes to the master data are automatically translated to the content ensuring findability throughout the asset lifecycle
- Elimination of islands or silos of information that suppress collaboration and kill productivity
- Asset-focused search leveraging standard classification / taxonomies for findability
- Facilitate the incorporation of new assets through an easy, intuitive user interface
- Eliminate the use of risky and inefficient fileshares
- Compliance with Federal / State / Province regulatory requirements (records retention)
- Available to all organizations, large and small
Focus on Findability
If you're like most energy companies, your users are impacted by one or all of the issues below.
- Users know where the content is, but do not have access due to security or license issues
- Users who have access, but don't know where the content resides, or where to look
- Users know where the content resides and have access, but search functionality is insufficient
- Users have access and know where to search, but the information has grown stale and no longer reflects the source data for the asset
Eliminate Stale Information
Information about the well changes over time. Changes to well names, operators, and other information will always be reflected in the source system, but rarely, if ever, do those changes make it to the content management system. This makes it difficult or impossible for users to find the information they need leading to productivity loss and wasted opportunity. If you want to be able to find asset-related content, not just 10 months from now, but also 10 years from now, KEENIM's Dynamic Asset Information Management (DAIM) is the answer. DAIM leverages master data and other sources including Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) linked dynamically to content stored in the SharePoint / Office 365. If information related to the asset changes in the source system, the change is automatically translated to the content, and leveraged by the search interface to ensure that users can find it. The original source information is also captured to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
Eliminate Productivity Crushing Content Silos
Content silos are widespread in the energy industry and it's crushing productivity and driving up costs and risk. Considerable content is captured at each step of the well lifecycle. In many cases, that content is locked away in an application that's accessed by a limited number of users, essentially hidden from others who may need access over time. That issue is compounded by each application having its own version of metadata associated to the well making finding that content difficult if not impossible for many users to locate.